Grey Grey

I really liked this, the only reservations I have about it were that the animation could have been better and there were some parts of it where the screen turned completely grey that kind of ruin the immersion, but other than that it was really great. You nailed the atmosphere perfectly and I actually really liked the words that would come from his mouth, I thought it was pretty creative. Great job!

LulzCal responds:

Thanks a lot! Yeah the background was supposed to be black, not sure what happened there... I'm gonna upload an updated version any minute now anyway with black backgrounds. :)

TopStick TopStick

wow

so many memories, thank you

Vegeta VS Sonic Vegeta VS Sonic

HA!

you're right sonic does have a really annoying attitude, don't get me wrong i like sonic but sometimes i wanna just punch him. i like the part where trunks comes out.

FrameByFrame FrameByFrame

damn good my friend

good job, that must of took a lot of work

Oh my leg!!! Oh my leg!!!

good job!

that was some really good animation, especially for twelve, keep up the good work man! make a sequel, or better yet expand on this one.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Great!

that was hilarious! great job man!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

awesome

that was really cool, seriously great job. I liked all the little animations you had for each game, hilarious.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

fantastic

good artwork, good animation, good humor, great ending by the way, awesome. Can't wait to see more

The Art of Fighting NS2P1 The Art of Fighting NS2P1

cool

that was pretty good, I like the extra fight.

Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

Oh!

You know, I always wondered what they did all day, thanks for the heads up... buncha slackers.