Grey Grey

I really liked this, the only reservations I have about it were that the animation could have been better and there were some parts of it where the screen turned completely grey that kind of ruin the immersion, but other than that it was really great. You nailed the atmosphere perfectly and I actually really liked the words that would come from his mouth, I thought it was pretty creative. Great job!

LulzCal responds:

Thanks a lot! Yeah the background was supposed to be black, not sure what happened there... I'm gonna upload an updated version any minute now anyway with black backgrounds. :)

TopStick TopStick

wow

so many memories, thank you

Vegeta VS Sonic Vegeta VS Sonic

HA!

you're right sonic does have a really annoying attitude, don't get me wrong i like sonic but sometimes i wanna just punch him. i like the part where trunks comes out.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

Very addicting little game, it would be cool if you could aim, but then maybe that would break the game. if you made an iphone port with different modes or something you could probably really profit from it. I honestly think this is something to think about. the only thing you would have to do is expand on it a little more (not sure how you would do that but hey you made the game so you could figure something out) and release this as like a free version or something without leaderboards. Oh you know what maybe you could make different types of ships that shoot out in different patterns! That would be interesting... Anyways that's my two cents.

sushistory responds:

There is an iphone version.

Minecraft Seed Gen Minecraft Seed Gen

ugh

thanks for breaking my house

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

best minecraft simulation YET

this is the most amazing game on newgrounds, i had no idea that you could even do this on flash but kudos. you must have slaved over your computer for days straight, this is why i love newgrounds. simply fantastic. i literally have no reason to even play the real game anymore. from now on i will EXCLUSIVELY play this instead minecraft. THANK YOU TOMATO SOUP! (i hope a sequel is in the making!)

Little-Rena responds:

I will try to code a sequal but this took me like 5 months!

amelie amelie

amazing

on of the best ive seen on newgrounds

Behemoth Behemoth

mesmerizing

it has a very haunting, creepy feel to it

HarraH responds: